HD Filter Tech Line 1-877-366-2001
CARQUEST Heavy-Duty Filters
CARQUEST offers extensive heavy-duty filter coverage for Agricultural, Fleet, Mining, and Off-Road applications. Whether it’s heavy-duty oil, air, fuel, coolant, transmission or hydraulic filters, top quality CARQUEST filters will meet all your heavy-duty filtration needs.
HIGH-VELOCITY DUAL-FLOW®, LUBE FILTERS DESIGNED FOR CUMMINS ENGINES
CARQUEST® by Baldwin High Velocity Dual-Flow lube filters are designed specifically for use on Cummins ISM, ISX and Series 600 engines. These high-velocity dual-flow spin-on filters trap and contain more contaminants than other filters, providing better engine protection against extended oil-drain intervals, high idle times, and harsh operating conditions.
- One inlet and outlet — All lube flows through the filter and directly to the engine, instead of a portion being diverted to the sump, providing better protection of vital components
- High-efficiency element — More oil flows through the element, resulting in the removal of more small contaminants, as compared to traditional full-flow/by-pass designs
- Patent-pending design — Minimizes lube flow restriction and maximizes contaminant removal and holding capacity
CARQUEST® BY BALDWIN RADIAL SEAL AIR FILTERS DELIVER LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE
Heavy-duty applications require an air filter that outperforms other filters.
CARQUEST by Baldwin radial seal air filters have unique design features that
improve strength, service ease, contaminant holding capacity and removal efficiency.
- • Metal wrappers — 73% of the wrappers’ surface area is open for minimal air-flow restriction, while inner and outer metal wrappers protect filter media and provide structural support
- Media — PermaPleat® design ensures maximum strength and minimum restriction by creating built-in pleat spacing for extra stability and separation that prevents pleat bunching
- Molded ends — Molded ends feature a urethane compound that bonds the media pack
together and forms a heavy-duty radial seal gasket for more cost-effective, easier servicing
> More Information
CARQUEST® BY BALDWIN CHANNEL FLOW AIR FILTERS PROTECT ENGINE AIR-INTAKE SYSTEMS FOR TROUBLE-FREE OPERATION
- Additional surface area — Honeycombed network of channels traps contaminants and doesn’t release them, even during servicing
- Increased capacity — Twice the contaminant-holding capacity of a traditional filter
- Highly efficient — With an average efficiency of 99.99%, more contaminants are trapped before they reach the engine
- In-line air flow — Eliminates the turns found in traditional air filters so air enters and exits in a straight line, delivering the increased air flow high-performance engines need
CARQUEST® BY BALDWIN LUBE FILTERS EXTEND FILTER LIFE WITHOUT DECREASING EFFICIENCY
CARQUEST by Baldwin lube filters are specially designed to provide maximum filtration, and their heavy-duty construction ensures dependable operation. Laboratory testing and more than 70 billion field miles have proven these lube filters can stand up to the most extreme operating conditions.
CARQUEST® BY BALDWIN FUEL/WATER FILTERS MEET OR EXCEED OE SPECIFICATIONS IN CONTAMINANT REMOVAL EFFICIENCY, EMULSIFIED WATER REMOVAL CAPABILITY AND CONTAMINANT HOLDING CAPACITY
Heavy-duty construction and high-performing InterBlend™ media give CARQUEST by Baldwin fuel/water filters an enhanced ability to protect fuel systems. The specially designed InterBlend media increases contaminant trapping efficiency, dirt-holding capacity and water-removal efficiency. Higher efficiency means less damage-causing contaminants pass through the filter to sensitive fuel injection components, leading to a longer and more efficient fuel system life.